Here's what you need to know for your Colorado Rocky Mountain vacation at Beaver Run.
BEAVER RUN INFO
Check our updated blog post of what's open and what's available for you to do at Beaver Run and in Breckenridge during your stay.
What's Open and What to Do
Where to Eat in BreckYUM! Here's the list of restaurants that are open here at Beaver Run Resort and what to know in town.
What to Know in Breckenridge
- TOWN OF BRECKENRIDGE: Check up-to-date information for the Town: WHAT TO KNOW
- PARKING & DRIVING in The Town of Breckenridge can be challenging during peak times. Weather and road construction can impact your travel plans. Make sure to plan ahead! (There is a fee for guest parking at Beaver Run year round, please check with the front desk: 970-453-6000)
- RESTAURANT reservations. We highly recommend you make reservations or place your takeout order in advance. (During the off season many restaurants close for maintenance and staffing. Restaurants have been short staffed and closing on certain days or limiting seating and service. Plan ahead).
- SKIING & SNOWBOARDING: If you're visiting during ski season, please get to know the resort and our seasons. Beaver Run is usually a ski-in, ski-out property, but during early November and late spring the Beaver Run SuperChair might not be open. Please always check the Ski Resort's info! Beaver Run Resort is NOT owned by the ski resort. We're an independent business and do not make decisions about the opening or closing dates. Beaver Run does not sell lift tickets or season passes. Please contact Breckenridge Ski Resort directly for any ski resort info or pricing. Make sure to KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
If you're feeling sick before your trip, please do NOT travel. Stay home, seek medical attention and contact us to rebook or change your travel plans.
Altitude Sickness or COVID symptoms:
If you feel sick once you're in Breckenridge, please contact us and report your symptoms. We're here to help you seek medical attention, make arrangements for COVID testing and - if needed - help with quarantine arrangements. Please realize you might be asked to quarantine in place in Summit County. We will work with you on this. Please reach out to us: 970-453-6000.
For altitude sickness: Make sure to drink plenty of water, take it easy at first and seek medical attention if you feel light-headed or sick. If in doubt, please contact us or your medical caregiver if you're experiencing any symptoms or illness.
Ski Season Information
Enjoy all five peaks at Breckenridge Ski Resort!
NOTE: Beaver Run Resort is located at the base of Peak 9 and during peak season is a ski-in, ski-out property. Please check the operations for the Beaver Run Super Chair and the terrain openings/closings for Peak 9 to ensure that you will be able to access the slopes directly from our property. This is seasonal and entirely dependent on Breckenridge Ski Resort's operations plan. Typically the Beaver Run Super Chair opens around Thanksgiving and closes in mid April, but this is all subject to change. KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
SKI SEASON INFO
Spring & Summer 2023 Projects
We will be busy beavers this spring and summer with a few exciting projects. We're planning to kick off two large projects that will improve and enhance the property.
PAINTING: The first is an exterior painting project, starting in April and continuing through the summer. During the project, our contractor will be placing protective coverings on all windows and sliding glass doors in the area where the painting is being conducted. This is a temporary, but necessary, step in this project and these coverings will be put up and removed the same day the painting occurs.
BALCONY REPAIRS: The second project is: repair and replacement work on some of the south-facing unit balconies starting in mid April. As a guest, you will not be assigned to a unit where work is occurring.
QUESTIONS: If you have questions about the projects, please contact our guest services team at 970-453-6000. Please pardon our dust (and paint). These are important projects that will improve Beaver Run Resort for years to come!
* All projects are subject to change
Housekeeping ServicesAs a condo-hotel, we offer property management-style housekeeping services. This means we clean your unit before your arrival to the highest standards and then clean your room upon your check out. For longer stays, we offer a mid-week clean. If you require linens or items or want to schedule additional cleanings or services, please contact us: Dial "0." (please note: there is a charge for additional days for cleaning services)
In Room InformationWhile you are staying with us, you'll notice a few things:
- For a summer stay: We do NOT have air conditioning in our units. We're located at 9,600 feet, which means it's rare for our night-time temperature to be over 50 degrees F. We understand that it might be hotter in the summer. If you need to cool down, please use the fan located in your closet and open your windows. If you need additional fans, please dial "0" and we can help.
- We do NOT have the TV channels printed in the rooms anymore. Please refer to our online TV Channel Guide.
TV CHANNEL GUIDE
Other Resources During Your StayHere are some other resources during your stay:
WELCOME CENTER SUMMIT DAILY NEWS TOWN INFO