Here's what you need to know for your Colorado Rocky Mountain vacation at Beaver Run.
What's Open and What to DoCheck our updated blog post of what's open and what's available for you to do at Beaver Run and in Breckenridge during your stay.
WHAT'S OPEN ON-SITE PROMOTIONS
Where to Eat in BreckYUM! Here's the list of restaurants that are open here at Beaver Run Resort and what to know in town.
** Beaver Run is a 5-STAR certified business through Summit County Public Health. Hours may vary. Please check and know before you go! **
WHERE TO EAT
Know before you go and pack a lot of patience and kindness for your Breckenridge trip. Our community is currently experiencing a labor shortage and we ask for you to keep that in mind while you're visiting Breckenridge.
What to Know in Breckenridge
** Please know before you go. **
PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS: Check out the latest public health order from Summit County and the State of Colorado: If you have questions about public health orders, you can call 970-668-9739 or email: email@example.com
- Check the Town of Breckenridge's info: WHAT TO KNOW
- KINDNESS: We currently have a labor shortage in town. So, we're asking you to BE KIND and BE PATIENT. Some businesses and restaurants might be limited or closed right now. Know before you go.
- PARKING & DRIVING in The Town of Breckenridge can be challenging during peak times. Weather and summer road construction can impact your travel plans. Make sure to plan ahead! (There is a fee for guest parking at Beaver Run, please check with the front desk: 970-453-6000)
- RESTAURANT reservations. We highly recommend you make reservations or place your takeout order in advance. (during the off season many restaurants close for maintenance and staffing. Restaurants have been short staffed and closing on certain days or limiting seating and service. Plan ahead).
- BRECKENRIDGE SKI RESORT: CLOSED for the season on SUNDAY, MAY 15. Beaver Run is usually a ski-in, ski-out property, but during early November and late spring the Beaver Run SuperChair might not be open. Please always check the Ski Resort's info! Arapahoe Basin is planning to stay open through June 5, but this is weather dependent. Make sure to KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
If you're feeling sick before your trip, please do NOT travel. Stay home, seek medical attention and contact us to rebook or change your travel plans.
Altitude Sickness or COVID symptoms:
If you feel sick once you're in Breckenridge, please contact us and report your symptoms. We're here to help you seek medical attention, make arrangements for COVID testing and - if needed - help with quarantine arrangements. Please realize you might be asked to quarantine in place in Summit County. We will work with you on this. Please reach out to us: 970-453-6000.
For altitude sickness: Make sure to drink plenty of water, take it easy at first and seek medical attention if you feel light-headed or sick. If in doubt, please contact us or your medical caregiver if you're experiencing any symptoms or illness.
Ski Season Information
Get ready for the 2022-2023 ski season. Buy your Epic Pass, book your lodging and know before you go.
Breckenridge Ski Resort closed on Sunday, May 15. Arapahoe Basin is planning to stay open for skiing and snowboarding through June 5. (weather permitting)
SKI SEASON INFO
Housekeeping ServicesAs a condo-hotel, we offer property management-style housekeeping services. This means we clean your unit before your arrival to the highest standards and then clean your room upon your check out. If you require linens or items or want to schedule additional cleanings or services, please contact us: Dial "0." (please note: there is a charge for additional days for cleaning services)
In Room InformationWhile you are staying with us, you'll notice a few things:
- For a summer stay: We do NOT have air conditioning in our units. We're located at 9,600 feet, which means it's rare for our night-time temperature to be over 50 degrees F. We understand that it might be hotter in the summer. If you need to cool down, please use the fan located in your closet and open your windows. If you need additional fans, please dial "0" and we can help.
- We do NOT have the TV channels printed in the rooms anymore. Please refer to our online TV Channel Guide.
TV CHANNEL GUIDE
Other Resources During Your StayHere are some other resources during your stay:
PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS WELCOME CENTER SUMMIT DAILY NEWS TOWN INFO