Here's what you need to know for your Colorado Rocky Mountain vacation at Beaver Run.
What's Open and What to DoCheck our updated blog post of what's open and what's available for you to do at Beaver Run and in Breckenridge during your stay.
With COVID-19 and public health orders this is an ever-changing situation. We are in LEVEL GREEN, however some amenities and service might be closed or limited right now. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
** Masks are NOT required for most people in Breckenridge. Please check before you visit: Learn more. **
Where to Eat in BreckYUM! Here's the list of restaurants that are open here at Beaver Run Resort and in town.
** Beaver Run is a 5-STAR certified business through Summit County Public Health. Hours may vary. Please check and know before you go! **
WHERE TO EAT
What to Know in Breckenridge
- PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS: Check out the latest public health order from Summit County and the State of Colorado: If you have questions about public health orders, you can call 970-668-9739 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- MASKS and facial coverings are NOT required for most people in the Town of Breckenridge or state of Colorado.
- PARKING in The Town of Breckenridge can be limited during peak times. Plan ahead! (for parking at Beaver Run, please check with the front desk: 970-453-6000)
- RESTAURANT reservations. We highly recommend you make reservations or place your takeout order in advance. (during the off season many restaurants close for maintenance and staffing. Plan ahead)
If you're feeling sick before your trip, please do NOT travel. Stay home, seek medical attention and contact us to rebook or change your travel plans.
Altitude Sickness or COVID symptoms:
If you feel sick once you're in Breckenridge, please contact us and report your symptoms. We're here to help you seek medical attention, make arrangements for COVID testing and - if needed - help with quarantine arrangements. Please realize you might be asked to quarantine in place in Summit County. We will work with you on this. Please reach out to us: 970-453-6000.
For altitude sickness: Make sure to drink plenty of water, take it easy at first and seek medical attention if you feel light-headed or sick. If in doubt, please contact us or your medical caregiver if you're experiencing any symptoms or illness.
Ski Season Information
Breckenridge Ski Resort is open through May 23 (a week earlier than expected) and requiring advance reservations to ski or ride for the 2020-2021 season. Make sure to "Know Before You Go" and reserve your ski days at www.epicpass.com
SKI SEASON INFO
Housekeeping ServicesOur housekeeping services will be limited during your stay. We are NOT offering daily housekeeping for your safety and the safety of our employees. If you require linens or items, please contact us: Dial "0."
In Room InformationWhile you are staying with us, you'll notice a few things:
- For a summer stay: We do NOT have air conditioning in our units. We're located at 9,600 feet, which means it's rare for our night-time temperature to be over 50 degrees F. We understand that it might be hotter in the summer. If you need to cool down, please use the fan located in your closet and open your windows. If you need additional fans, please dial "0" and we can help.
- We do NOT have the TV channels printed in the rooms anymore. Please refer to our online TV Channel Guide.
TV CHANNEL GUIDE
Other Resources During Your StayHere are some other resources during your stay:
PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS WELCOME CENTER SUMMIT DAILY NEWS Hourly Meeting Space Rental