What To Do in Breck: What's Open
If you're seeking to get away from it all, Breckenridge offers one of the most fun and safe vacation options, located in the serene Colorado Rocky Mountains. With wide open spaces, fresh mountain air and plenty of activities that allow for physical distancing and connecting to nature away from the crowds, Breck is your perfect escape summer, fall, winter or spring.
Beaver Run is COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFETY with enhanced safety, operational and cleaning protocols to welcome you.
To help you plan your trip, here's an updated list of what's open and what activities and adventures are available in Breckenridge. Please check back often and make sure to check updates from the Town of Breckenridge and Summit County.
INFO FOR YOUR STAY ON-SITE PROMOTIONS
What to Know for Your Stay
Spring in Breckenridge is the off season, which means many restaurants, shops and activities may be closed for maintenance or to take a break before the summer season. Here, at Beaver Run, we are in the midst of our maintenance projects. There will be impacts. Please check ahead to see what's open and what impacts to expect.
Breckenrdige Ski Resort is CLOSED for the 21-22 season, but Arapahoe Basin is planning to stay open through June 5 - conditions permitting. KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
Beaver Run was certified as a 5-Star business, which means we're adhering to enhanced safety protocols and have been inspected
- PARKING in downtown Breckenridge is limited. If you're staying at Beaver Run, you will be assigned one parking space in the paid parking lot or paid garage. There is paid outdoor parking at Beaver Run and there are paid lots in town. Please note: parking in downtown Breckenridge is paid parking.
RESTAURANTS: Due to labor shortages and spring hours, capacity *might* be limited or outlets might be CLOSED. Plan ahead! We highly recommend you make reservations for Breckenridge restaurants and research what's open. Contact our concierge at 970-453-6000 for help or recommendations. The Skywalk Market in Beaver Run is a delicious and convenient option for in-house guests at Beaver Run with grab n' go sandwiches and options.
- Remember to be kind and patient with our workforce issues in town and at Beaver Run! :)
TRANSPORTATION: The Breckenridge Freeride Bus system offers FREE bus rides within the Town of Breckenridge. Check here for the routes and schedules. The bus service is FREE (and Beaver Run is on the gray Southside route). Beaver Run also offers a free in-town shuttle service during the peak times.
- Beaver Run's in-town shuttle is NOT operating right now during the off-peak time period.
- Check for availability by calling 970-453-6000 or checking with the front desk.
- GROCERY SHOPPING: Plan ahead. Pre-order your groceries from our concierge (email@example.com or 970-453-6000). There are a few smaller markets in town and a City Market grocery store, too. Bring your own reusable bag. There is a charge for paper bags (no plastic bags are allowed in the Town of Breckenridge).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions or need anything, contact our guest services team at 970-453-6000. We're happy to help answer any question or help with anything!
What's Open at Beaver Run
THE SPA AT BEAVER RUN
- The Spa at Beaver Run offers massage treatments and facials. You must book a reservation in advance.
- Spring hours will vary and the Spa will be closed May 9-18
WHERE TO EAT AT BEAVER RUN: WHAT'S OPEN:
Skywalk Deli & Market: Grab & go breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus groceries & gifts
- 8 am-5 pm (limited spring hours)
Spencer's Steaks & Spirits:
- Breakfast | CLOSED
- Lunch | CLOSED
- Dinner | CLOSED
- Re-opening for the summer season on Thursday, May 26
- Skywalk Deli & Market: Grab & go breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus groceries & gifts
** SPRING PROJECTS are happening in April and May - impacting hours and operations. Check ahead **
Pools and Hot Tubs
- CLOSED: Building 3 indoor/outdoor pool: CLOSED for maintenance in May
- CLOSED: Building 4 outdoor pool : 9 am - 9 am daily : CLOSED for maintenance through May 14 (might be longer depending on the work timeline. Please check ahead)
- OPEN: Building 3 and Building 4 hot tubs will still be OPEN in May during the work projects.
- The sauna and steam room are open
Fitness center in Building 3
- 6 am - 9 pm daily
- Guests must clean all equipment before and after use
The Spa at Beaver Run
- CLOSED through May 18
- Reservations required: https://www.beaverrun.com/breckenridge-spa-resort
- The arcade and indoor miniature golf are open. Please sanitize before & after use.
- CLOSED FOR SKI SEASON. Will re-open for the summer season.
- Located in the Lobby - owned by Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Ski rental shop located slopeside
- Beaver Run guests get a up to a 20% discount on bike rentals in the summer and ski/snowboard rentals in the winter!
Beaver Run's FREE in-town shuttle
- NOT operating during the off-peak times. Will resume daily operations for the peak summer season.
- Dial "0" for availability
- The Breck FREERIDE bus offers FREE bus service within the Town of Breckenridge.
- Many amenities and services MAY be limited or closed during the spring/off-peak time or due to staffing. Please check with us in advance of your stay on what's open.
- The tennis court and pickle ball are closed for the winter season.
- All summer services and amenities are closed for the winter season.
- All ski season amenities and services are NOW CLOSED for the winter season
- The following dining outlets are now closed for the ski season: Coppertop Bar, Coppertop Cafeteria, Pub at the Hub
INFO FOR YOUR STAY
What's Open in BreckenridgeThe Town of Breckenridge has compiled a list of resources and updates. Here's a list of activities, restaurants, shops, spas and other businesses that are open in the Town of Breckenridge:
Check the trail conditions before you hike or bike. Many of the trails still have snow or mud on them and are NOT ready for hiking or biking. Be a responsible adventurer and help us take care of our trails!
WHAT'S OPEN IN TOWN TRAIL CONDITIONS
What to Pack
- Hand sanitizer and wipes. We will have sanitizer and wipes on property, but when you venture out to other places in Breck, it's a good idea to have your own supply.
- Water Bottle
- And more!
Why Beaver Run?If you're looking for an affordable, comfortable and convenient option to stay in town, Beaver Run is your spot. It's nestled between Peak 9 and Main Street Breckenridge and offers independently owned units (most of them are condos with kitchens, balconies and even some with their own living rooms) with the services and amenities of a resort. It's the best of both worlds - like combining the comfort and uniqueness of AirBnb with the upgraded safety procedures, amenities and services of a full-service resort.
WINTER INFO: If you're visiting in ski season, please check Breckenridge Ski Resort's information.
SUMMER INFO: If you're visiting in the summer, check the Breckenrige Tourism Office's information.
TOWN OF BRECK INFO SKI SEASON INFO
Tips on Visiting Breck - responsibly
Here are some tips on how to enjoy this special place that we call home - responsibly. Plan ahead and take public transit, know before you go and be a responsible visitor here. And, HAVE FUN! We love this place and hope you do, too!
DON'T WRECK BRECK