What To Do in Breck: What's Open
If you're seeking to get away from it all, Breckenridge offers one of the most fun and safe vacation options, located in the serene Colorado Rocky Mountains. With wide open spaces, fresh mountain air and plenty of activities, Breck is your perfect escape summer, fall, winter or spring. Beaver Run is COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFETY with enhanced safety, operational and cleaning protocols to welcome you. To help you plan your trip, here's an updated list of what's open and what activities and adventures are available in Breckenridge. Please check back often and make sure to check updates from the Town of Breckenridge and Summit County.
INFO FOR YOUR STAY ON-SITE PROMOTIONS
What to Know for Your Stay
Make sure to plan ahead. Weather is always a factor in the Colorado Rockies. Check the road conditions and weather forecast and be prepared - with sunscreen (yes, even in the winter), a water bottle and the appropriate clothing and footwear.
Breckenridge is a small town with a free bus system. Beaver Run Resort in Breckenridge has a free in-town shuttle (hours vary - check ahead). Consider not bringing a car and, instead, choose boots, bikes and the bus! Please be a responsible visitor and respect our trails, community, wildlife and local character.
- PARKING in downtown Breckenridge is limited. If you're staying at Beaver Run, you will be assigned one parking space in the paid parking lot or paid garage. There is paid outdoor parking at Beaver Run and there are paid lots in town. Please note: all parking in the downtown district of Breckenridge is paid parking.And, guest parking at Beaver Run is paid year-round.
- RESTAURANTS: Plan ahead! We highly recommend you make reservations for Breckenridge restaurants and research what's open. Check out our delicious and convenient on-site dining outlets located here at Beaver Run Resort. Contact our concierge at 970-453-6000 for help or recommendations. The Skywalk Market in Beaver Run offers coffee in the morning, as well as grab n' go sandwiches, pizza, snacks, groceries and alcoholic beverages (for 21 and over guests). Spencer's Steaks & Spirits is our restaurant on site that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner during peak times (check hours in advance). Spencer's is known as *THE* place for large gatherings and celebrations. Contact us to help plan your special occasion or event.
TRANSPORTATION: The Breckenridge Freeride Bus system offers FREE bus rides within the Town of Breckenridge. Check here for the routes and schedules. The bus service is FREE (and Beaver Run is on the gray Southside route). Beaver Run also offers a free in-town shuttle service during the peak times.
- Check for availability of Beaver Run's FREE in-town shuttle by calling 970-453-6000 or checking with the front desk.
- If you need a shuttle from the airport, our team can help book that for you (970-453-6000). This is a paid service and contracted with an outside company.
- GROCERY SHOPPING: Plan ahead. Pre-order your groceries from our concierge (email@example.com or 970-453-6000). There are a few smaller markets in town and a City Market grocery store, too. Bring your own reusable bag. There is a charge for paper bags (no plastic bags are allowed in the Town of Breckenridge).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions or need anything, contact our guest services team at 970-453-6000. We're happy to help answer any question or help with anything!
What's Open at Beaver Run
THE SPA AT BEAVER RUN
- The Spa at Beaver Run offers massage treatments and facials. You must book a reservation in advance.
WHERE TO EAT AT BEAVER RUN: WHAT'S OPEN:
Skywalk Deli & Market: Grab & go breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus groceries & gifts
- 7 am-9 pm
- Spencer's Steaks & Spirits:
- Breakfast | 8 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch | 11 am-2pm
- Dinner | 5pm-9pm
- Daily Happy Hour | 3pm-5pm
Coppertop Bar + Restaurant
- Open DAILY from 11am-5pm
The Beaver Den Food Court
- Opening for the ski season on Nov. 23
Pub at the Hub Bar (our poolside bar):
- CLOSED for the fall season. Will re-open for the ski season.
- Skywalk Deli & Market: Grab & go breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus groceries & gifts
Pools and Hot Tubs (check ahead)
- OPEN: Building 3 indoor/outdoor pool
- OPEN: Building 4 outdoor pool
- OPEN: Building 3 and Building 4 hot tubs
- The sauna and steam room are open
Fitness center in Building 3
- Daily (check with the front desk for hours)
- Guests must clean all equipment before and after use
The Spa at Beaver Run
- Reservations required: https://www.beaverrun.com/breckenridge-spa-resort
- The arcade and indoor miniature golf are open. Please sanitize before & after use.
- LOBBY RETAIL STORE: Located in the Lobby - owned by Breckenridge Ski Resort
SKI & SNOWBOARD RENTAL SHOP: Open for the ski season. Located outside, near the Coppertop patio - owned by Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Beaver Run guests get a up to a 20% discount on ski/snowboard rentals in the winter! This discount can be combined with an Epic Pass holders discount. Check online! Or, contact our concierge for more information.
Beaver Run's FREE in-town shuttle
- OPERATING during the peak season.
- Dial "0" for availability
- The Breck FREERIDE bus also offers FREE bus service within the Town of Breckenridge.
- Many amenities and services MAY be limited or closed due to off-peak hours, maintenance or staffing. Please check with us in advance of your stay on what's open.
- The tennis court and pickle ball are closed for a maintenance project
- Summer activities, amenities and services are CLOSED.
INFO FOR YOUR STAY
What's Open in BreckenridgeThe Town of Breckenridge has compiled a list of resources and updates. Here's a list of activities, restaurants, shops, spas and other businesses that are open in the Town of Breckenridge:
In the spring, summer and fall: Check the trail conditions before you hike or bike, especially after a rainstorm (if you leave tracks in a muddy trail, stop and turn around). Be a responsible adventurer and help us take care of our trails!
in the winter: Check the weather conditions before you venture out. If you are planning a backcountry activity, check the Colorado Avalanche Information Center forecast and always Know Before You Go!
WHAT'S OPEN IN TOWN
What to Pack
- Hand sanitizer and wipes. We will have sanitizer and wipes on property, but when you venture out to other places in Breck, it's a good idea to have your own supply.
- Water Bottle
- And more!
Why Beaver Run?If you're looking for an affordable, comfortable and convenient option to stay in town, Beaver Run is your spot. It's nestled between Peak 9 and Main Street Breckenridge and offers independently owned units (most of them are condos with kitchens, balconies and even some with their own living rooms) with the services and amenities of a resort. It's the best of both worlds - like combining the comfort and uniqueness of AirBnb with the upgraded safety procedures, amenities and services of a full-service resort.
WINTER INFO: If you're visiting in ski season, please check Breckenridge Ski Resort's information.
SUMMER INFO: If you're visiting in the summer, check the Breckenrige Tourism Office's information.
TOWN OF BRECK INFO SKI SEASON INFO
Tips on Visiting Breck - responsibly
Here are some tips on how to enjoy this special place that we call home - responsibly. Plan ahead and take public transit, know before you go and be a responsible visitor here. And, HAVE FUN! We love this place and hope you do, too!
DON'T WRECK BRECK