What To Do in Breck: What's Open
If you're seeking to get away from it all, Breckenridge is your perfect escape summer, fall, winter or spring. Here's some helpful info to plan your stay with us at Beaver Run, located between the mountain and Main Street Breckenridge.
INFO FOR YOUR STAY ON-SITE PROMOTIONS
Beaver Run Information
THE SPA AT BEAVER RUN
- The Spa at Beaver Run offers massage treatments and facials. You must book a reservation in advance.
- Open daily with a reservation
WHERE TO EAT AT BEAVER RUN: WHAT'S OPEN:
Skywalk Deli & Market: Grab & go breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus groceries & gifts
- 7 am-9 pm
- Spencer's Steaks & Spirits:
- Breakfast | 7- 10:30 am
- Lunch | 11 am-2:30 pm
- Dinner | 5-9 pm
- Daily Apres Hours | 3-5 pm
Coppertop Bar + Restaurant
- Open DAILY 11 am-5 pm
The Beaver Den Food Court
- Open DAILY 10:30 am-2:30 pm
Pub at the Hub Bar (our poolside bar)
- Open DAILY 5-9 pm
Base Nine Bar
Open Wednesday - Sunday 3-11 pm
- Happy Hour featuring $3 beers | 3-5 pm
- With a power hour (2nd Happy Hour) late night
- And, events, like karoke, trivia, pool tournaments and more!
- Open Wednesday - Sunday 3-11 pm
- Skywalk Deli & Market: Grab & go breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus groceries & gifts
Pools and Hot Tubs (check ahead for hours and operation)
- Building 3 indoor/outdoor pool
- Building 4 outdoor pool
- Building 3 and Building 4 hot tubs
- The sauna and steam room are open
Fitness center in Building 3
- Daily (check with the front desk for hours)
- Guests must clean all equipment before and after use
The Spa at Beaver Run
- Reservations required: https://www.beaverrun.com/breckenridge-spa-resort
- The arcade and indoor miniature golf are open. Please sanitize before & after use.
- LOBBY RETAIL STORE: Located in the Lobby - owned by Breckenridge Ski Resort
SKI & SNOWBOARD RENTAL SHOP: Open for the ski season. Located outside, near the Coppertop patio - owned by Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Beaver Run guests get a up to a 20% discount on ski/snowboard rentals in the winter! This discount can be combined with an Epic Pass holders discount. Check online! Or, contact our concierge for more information.
Beaver Run's FREE in-town shuttle
- OPERATING during the peak season.
- Dial "0" for availability
- The Breck FREERIDE bus also offers FREE bus service within the Town of Breckenridge.
- The tennis court and pickle ball are closed for winter.
- Summer activities, amenities and services are CLOSED.
INFO FOR YOUR STAY
Weather in BreckenridgeThe weather can change dramatically in the Colorado Rockies. Check the weather forecast and be prepared.
- In the spring, summer and fall: Check the trail conditions before you hike or bike, especially after a rainstorm (if you leave tracks in a muddy trail, stop and turn around). Be a responsible adventurer and help us take care of our trails!
- In the winter: Check the weather conditions before you venture out, especially if you're driving in the county or on Interstate 70 (www.cotrip.org). If you are planning a backcountry activity, check the Colorado Avalanche Information Center forecast and always Know Before You Go!
- Year-round: Bring layers, a water bottle and sunscreen.
What to Expect
- PARKING in downtown Breckenridge is limited. If you're staying at Beaver Run, you will be assigned one parking space in the paid parking lot or paid garage. There is paid outdoor parking at Beaver Run and there are paid lots in town. Please note: all parking in the downtown district of Breckenridge is paid parking.And, guest parking at Beaver Run is paid year-round. We encourage responsible tourism and can help with bike rentals, bus schedules and finding alternative transportation in town. (our concierge can help with booking you a paid airport shuttle, too)
RESTAURANTS: Plan ahead! Breckenridge restaurants are typically busy during the peak summer and winter seasons. We highly recommend making reservations for local restaurants and research what's open. TIP: Stay here at Beaver Run for breakfast, lunch and inner. Our on-site restaurants and dining outlets are convenient and delicious ... and Spencer's usually has availability even during the busy periods (just make sure to make an advance dinner reservation). Contact our concierge at 970-453-6000 for help or recommendations.
- COFFEE & BREAKFAST: The Skywalk Market in Beaver Run offers coffee in the morning, as well as grab n' go sandwiches, pizza, snacks, groceries and alcoholic beverages (for 21 and over guests). Check out the seated breakfast option at Spencer's.
- LUNCH: Enjoy a seated lunch at Spencer's Steaks & Spirits, or a quick grab n' go at the Beaver Den. Coppertop Bar & Restaurant and The Skywalk also offer slopeside lunch options.
- DINNER: Spencer's is the go-to spot for a slopeside dinner, especially for a large group or special event. Skywalk offers grab n' go options, as well as delicious pizzas.
- SPENCER'S is our restaurant on site that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner during peak times (check hours in advance). Spencer's is known as *THE* place for large gatherings and celebrations. Contact us to help plan your special occasion or event.
- CHEERS! to LATE NIGHT: Base Nine Bar, located on the lobby level of Beaver Run, is your spot for late-night action at Beaver Run. Start the night with $3 beers for happy hour and then end it with a power hour (a 2nd happy hour).
- The Breckenridge Freeride Bus system offers FREE bus rides within the Town of Breckenridge. Check here for the routes and schedules. The bus service is FREE (and Beaver Run is on the gray Southside route). Beaver Run also offers a free in-town shuttle service during the peak times.
- Check for availability of Beaver Run's FREE in-town shuttle by calling 970-453-6000 or checking with the front desk.
- If you need a shuttle from the airport, our team can help book that for you (970-453-6000). This is a paid service and contracted with an outside company.
- GROCERY SHOPPING: Plan ahead. Pre-order your groceries from our concierge (email@example.com or 970-453-6000). There are a few smaller markets in town and a City Market grocery store, too. Bring your own reusable bag. There is a charge for paper bags (no plastic bags are allowed in the Town of Breckenridge).
What to Pack
- Layers for our changing weather
- A hat no matter what time of the year
- Water Bottle
- Sunscreen (yes, even in winter!)
- And more!
Why Beaver Run?If you're looking for a comfortable and convenient option with the best location in town, Beaver Run is your spot. It's nestled between Peak 9 and Main Street Breckenridge and offers independently owned units (most of them are condos with kitchens, balconies and even some with their own living rooms) with the services and amenities of a full-service hotel and resort. It's the best of both worlds - like combining the comfort and uniqueness of AirBnb with the upgraded amenities and services of a full-service resort (like a front desk, security, on-site restaurants, on-site housekeeping and maintenance and more).
WINTER INFO: If you're visiting in ski season, please check Breckenridge Ski Resort's information.
SUMMER INFO: If you're visiting in the summer, check the Breckenrige Tourism Office's information.
TOWN OF BRECK INFO SKI SEASON INFO
Tips on Visiting Breck - responsibly
Here are some tips on how to enjoy this special place that we call home - responsibly. Plan ahead and take public transit, know before you go and be a responsible visitor here. And, HAVE FUN! We love this place and hope you do, too!
DON'T WRECK BRECK