What To Do in Breck: What's Open
If you're seeking to get away from it all, Breckenridge offers one of the most fun and safe vacation options, located in the serene Colorado Rocky Mountains. With wide open spaces, fresh mountain air and plenty of activities that allow for physical distancing and connecting to nature away from the crowds, Breck is your perfect escape summer, fall, winter or spring.
Beaver Run is COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFETY with enhanced safety, operational and cleaning protocols to welcome you.
To help you plan your trip, here's an updated list of what's open and what activities and adventures are available in Breckenridge. Please check back often and make sure to check updates from the Town of Breckenridge and Summit County.
Breckenridge Ski Resort has different requirements. Ski Resort Info
** Check the local PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS: Learn more. **
INFO FOR YOUR STAY ON-SITE PROMOTIONS
What to Know for Your Stay
Please check public health orders and requirements. Masks are NOT required in Breckenridge or the State of Colorado for most people right now.
However, the CDC is recommending that everyone (vaccinated and unvaccinated) wear masks indoors.You will be required to wear a mask on public transportation and in certain businesses. BRING YOUR MASK!
Breckenridge Ski Resort has different requirements. Learn more!
Beaver Run was recently certified as a 5-Star business, which means we're adhering to enhanced safety protocols and have been inspected.
- PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS: Know before you go. Check the current public health orders to know what's required, what's open and what to expect.
- MASKS and facial coverings are NOT required for most people now. But are still required on public transportation in some businesses - and recommended for everyone indoors, per the CDC. BRING YOUR MASK! Breckenridge Ski Resort has different requirements.
- PARKING in downtown Breckenridge is limited. If you're staying at Beaver Run, you will be assigned one parking space in the paid parking lot or paid garage. There is paid outdoor parking at Beaver Run and there are paid lots in town. Please note: parking in downtown Breckenridge is paid parking.
RESTAURANTS: Due to labor shortages, capacity *might* be limited. Plan ahead! We highly recommend you make reservations for Breckenridge restaurants and research what's open. Contact our concierge at 970-453-6000 for help or recommendations.
- Remember to be kind and patient with our workforce issues in town and at Beaver Run! :)
- Breckenridge Ski Resort has different requirements for its dining outlets.
- TRANSPORTATION: The Breckenridge Freeride Bus system offers FREE bus rides within the Town of Breckenridge. Check here for the routes and schedules. The bus service is FREE (and Beaver Run is on the gray Southside route). NOTE: You are still required to wear a mask on public transportation. Beaver Run also offers a free shuttle service during the peak times. Check for availability by calling 970-453-6000 or checking with the front desk.
- GROCERY SHOPPING: Plan ahead. Pre-order your groceries from our concierge (email@example.com or 970-453-6000). There are a few smaller markets in town and a City Market grocery store, too. Bring your own reusable bag. There is a charge for paper bags (no plastic bags are allowed in the Town of Breckenridge).
What's Open at Beaver Run
THE SPA AT BEAVER RUN
- The Spa at Beaver Run is open for massage treatments and facials 7 days a week.
WHERE TO EAT AT BEAVER RUN: WHAT'S OPEN:
Skywalk Deli & Market: Grab & go breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus groceries & gifts
- 7 am - 9 pm
Spencer's Steaks & Spirits:
PLEASE NOTE: Spencer's will have limited hours Nov. 28 - Dec. 1
- CLOSED: for lunch & dinner on Sunday, Nov. 28
- CLOSED all day on Monday, Nov. 29
- CLOSED all day on Tuesday, Nov. 30
- CLOSED: for breakfast and lunch on Dec. 1. Re-opening for dinner on Dec. 1
- Breakfast | 7-11 am
- Lunch | 11:30 am - 2 pm
- Dinner | 5-9 pm
- PLEASE NOTE: Spencer's will have limited hours Nov. 28 - Dec. 1
Coppertop Bar & Cafe: upstairs bar & cafe
- Lunch & Apres-Ski | 10 am - 6 pm (hours may vary)
- NO reservations or proof of vaccination required to dine at Beaver Run restaurants (please note: Breckenridge Ski Resort's dining outlets have different restrictions and DO require reservations and proof of vaccinations at Ten Mile Station, The Maggie, Vista Haus, Ski Hill Grill, The Overlook and other dining outlets)
- Skywalk Deli & Market: Grab & go breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus groceries & gifts
Pools and Hot Tubs
- Building 3 pool and hot tubs: 9 am - 9 pm daily
- Building 4 pool and hot tub: 9 am - 9 am daily
- The sauna and steam room are open.
Fitness center in Building 3
- 6 am - 9 pm daily
- Guests must clean all equipment before and after use
The Spa at Beaver Run
- Reservations required: https://www.beaverrun.com/breckenridge-spa-resort
- The arcade and indoor miniature golf are open. Please sanitize before & after use.
- Located in the Lobby - owned by Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Ski rental shop located slopside
- Beaver Run guests get a 20% discount on ski & snowboard rentals
Beaver Run's FREE shuttle
- Operating DAILY (hours and schedule may vary)
- Masks are still required on public transportation
- Dial "0" for availability
- The Breck FREERIDE bus offers FREE bus service within the Town of Breckenridge. (masks are required on public transportation)
- Pools and Hot Tubs
- Many amenities and services MAY be limited or closed per local public health orders. Please check with us in advance of your stay on what's open. Due to COVID-19 public health orders, this information is constantly changing. During off season in the fall and spring, hours might be limited or services, restaurants, amenities and shops at Beaver Run and in town might be limited or closed.
- The tennis court and pickeball are closed for maintenance.
- All summer services and amenities are closed for the winter season.
STAY SAFE INFO FOR YOUR STAY SKI SEASON INFO
What's Open in BreckenridgeThe Town of Breckenridge has compiled a list of resources and updates. Here's a list of activities, restaurants, shops, spas and other businesses that are open in the Town of Breckenridge:
WHAT'S OPEN IN TOWN
SKI SEASON INFO
What to Pack
- A mask or facial covering. You will still be required to wear a mask on public transportation and some businesses in town might require a mask. ** You can buy one in Breckenridge or ask for one at Beaver Run **
- Hand sanitizer and wipes. We will have sanitizer and wipes on property, but when you venture out to other places in Breck, it's a good idea to have your own supply. ** The Skywalk Deli at Beaver Run has hand sanitizer and wipes. **
- Water Bottle
- And more!
Why Beaver Run?If you're looking for an affordable, comfortable and convenient option to stay in town, Beaver Run is your spot. It's nestled between Peak 9 and Main Street Breckenridge and offers independently owned units (most of them are condos with kitchens, balconies and even some with their own living rooms) with the services and amenities of a resort. It's the best of both worlds - like combining the comfort and uniqueness of AirBnb with the upgraded safety procedures, amenities and services of a full-service resort.
WINTER INFO: If you're visiting in ski season, please check Breckenridge Ski Resort's updated information about operations for the 2021-2022 ski season.
TOWN OF BRECK INFO SKI SEASON INFO