|Patio on the Green
||Building 4 Patio
SITE FEE INCLUDES
A one(1) hour rehearsal (based on venue availability), and up to two(2) hours for the ceremony; as well as chair set up and take down. The site fee does not include: Decorating or decorations, additional lighting, power, or a runner. Fake Flower Petals are not allowed at outdoor ceremony sites.
The site fee includes a staff member to redirect foot traffic around the Ceremony sites.
Site fees start at $500
ReceptionsRECEPTION SITE INCLUDES
Up to four (4) hours for your reception, tables and chairs, dance floor (up o 15' x 15'), cake table, gift table, DJ table and head table. We provide cream or white linens, any color of napkins and overlay from our inventory, & votive candles. Glitter & confetti are not allowed in the banquet rooms. Banquet space is only held between the hours indicated on the contract. Up to two hours prior to the reception can be reserved for decorating.
All outside entertainment must conclude by 10:00 P.M., and indoor entertainment by 11:00 P.M. Noise ordinances are in place according to the Breckenridge Town Ordinance.
|The Imperial Ballroom $10,500 food & beverage minimum
||The Breckenridge Ballroom $13,000 food & beverage minimum
|The Colorado Ballroom $15,800 food & beverage minimum
||CopperTop II * $5,200 food & beverage minimum
|CopperTop III * $6,600 food & beverage minimum
||The Tent * $6,600 food & beverage minimum
Food & Beverage PoliciesFood & beverage from outside the resort is not allowed at any time, excluding wedding cakes.
All food & beverage guarantees must be provided 5 business days before the wedding. If no guarantee is given, the original “expected number” will be charged as the guarantee. Your account will be charged for the guarantee, or the actual number served, whichever is greater.
Deposits & Payments
A $2,000 non-refundable deposit is required to book the date as definite status. 50% of the estimated total is due 60 days before the event, and a final payment of all estimated costs is required 30 days before the event.
Children’s Meals are available at the following rates:
Ages 5 & Under
- Plated Dinners—Free
- Buffet/Receptions—Half Price
- Plated Dinners—Half Price
- Wedding Menu Pricing is inclusive of tax, gratuity & resort fee
Detailed information on having a wedding at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center.
The more you know...
Beaver Run’s Wedding Specialist
Your Wedding Specialist will be your primary hotel contact throughout the planning process. She will serve as your menu consultant, venue logistics coordinator, lodging coordinator, and coordinator for events at Beaver Run. She will work with you to create a floor plan, set up diagram, and ensure your food gets served on time.
If you anticipate that your event will require more in-depth coordination, we strongly recommend that you hire a professional wedding planner. We have listed our preferred vendors on the next page.
- Discounted lodging rates for you and your guests throughout the resort.
- Private Shuttle Service Available to convey guest’s to offsite reception/ceremony sites.
- Complimentary Rehearsal Space (based on availability)
- Cake Cutting Fee $4 per pserson
- Complimentary Table Numbers
- Spa Services on-site
- Ability to order Floor length, or specialty linens
- Arch available to rent for $100
- Vendor Referrals
- Spa Services
- Three (3) summer dining locations: Spencer's, Skywalk Market, Base 9
- 2 Heated Pools (Indoor/Outdoor), 7 Outdoor Hot tubs
- Steam Room & Sauna
- Workout facility
- Arcade and Mini Golf, Tennis Court
- Concierge Desk (available to book any excursion off site)
- Parking for guests not staying at the resort
- Erica Sarell -Erica Petramala
- Elements Events - Elizabeth Ross
- Elegant Productions - Erin Pellant
- 303 Motion - Neil
- Blue Moon Bakery
- Sugar - Katy Schabert
- Fuzziwigs Candy Factory (Candy Buffets)
- Micaela Gilchrist
- Bloom - Cindy
- Petal and Bean
- Garden of Eden - Lisa Marie
- Drew Reges (DJ and Love Music)
- Mountain Sound Rental (Phil Gallagher)
- 970.389. 9601
- Christopher Keith (DJ Crisp)
- A GreatTime DJ Erik Vinneau
- DJ Guy
- Hilton Lyons
- Kevin & Faith Duo
- Kevin Synnestvedt
- Elements - Melanie Lenard
- Weemala - Cathy Cleary
- Chantilly’s - Chantelle Savoie
- Patricia De Carli
- Summit Celebrant - Leslie Ross
- Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings - Julie Wright-Kile
- Heart, Mind & Spirit Recovery - Reverend Carol Wilke
- Tents and Events
- Sarah Roshan
- Studio Kiva Katie Gairtman
- Photography G
- Garrett Hacking 303.444.6994
- Two One Photography
- Casey Wigotow 303.579.5315
- Dramatic Focal Point
- Travis Konkle 720.514.0400
- Your Private Paparazzi
- Brian C. Imhof 847.431.2444