Parking and Transportation
Parking at Beaver Run for GUESTS
- Parking is available for registered guests and limited to one vehicle per bedroom. (During Ski Season there is a fee of $20 per night, per car for lodging guests.)
- Beaver Run Resort does not offer on-site RV, trailer or oversized vehicle parking.
- Additional parking is available at offsite locations. Please contact Guest Services at 970-453-6000 for additional information.
NEW: Indoor Public Parking at Beaver Run (this is being offered for day use for non-lodging guests)
- NEW: Indoor public parking is available at Beaver Run's parking garage for skiers and snowboarders
- LIMITED availability. You must reserve public parking spots
Transportation from airport
Airport shuttles to and from Breckenridge
- Please contact our concierge team at 970-453-8744 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. Or, click here to submit a transportation request to our concierge team.
- Book your car rental here for a discounted rate with our valued partner, Enterprise Rent A Car.
Transportation around Breckenridge
- The Beaver Run shuttle is operating on a limited basis for lodging guests. Call 970-453-6000
Breckenridge Free Ride
- The Free Ride is the town bus providing public transportation service in Breckenridge. Click here for routes and schedules.
For more information on transportation and parking contact Guest Services at 970-453-6000.