Working at Beaver Run in Breckenridge How to Apply
Applicants can complete the online application on any computer with internet access or visit the Human Resources office to complete the process on one of the applicant tablets. Office Location: 620 Village Road, Building 4, Base of Peak 9 Breckenridge, CO 80424.
Office hours may vary but are usually Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
You can subscribe to be notified for future job openings by submitting your email address, click here
Job openings are updated on a regular basis. Please specify which job(s) you are applying for. You may submit 1 application for multiple positions. You may upload a Resume/Cover Letter/References directly to your application. Your application will be submitted to the appropriate hiring manager for review. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application.
If you are interested in applying for a new opening and have previously applied, you may update your online application or submit a new application.
• Once an application is complete, hiring managers will review all applications and select those individuals they wish to interview. If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted directly by the hiring manager.
• If you are selected for hire, the hiring manager will check your references and run a background check before a job offer is made.
• If a job offer is made you will be scheduled for New Hire Orientation before you may begin work in your department. You must present documentation to show that you are legal to work in the United States at New Hire Orientation.
• Most common documents:
o Passport (Will work all in one)
o Driver’s License & Social Security Card
o Driver’s License & Birth certificate
Beaver Run Resort provides housing to employees located adjacent to the resort in the Kings’ Ridge Condominiums. Employee Housing is limited and is provided on an as needed basis dependent upon availability.
Rooms are shared dorm style. Rent is $500/month. Rent comes out from the employee’s paycheck and includes all utilities. A $200 security deposit is also required. Units are fully furnished.
Bridge Hospitality LLC/Beaver Run Resort offers a competitive benefit package to eligible employees including medical, dental, vision, basic life, supplemental life, AD&D, disability, flexible spending account and 401(k).
• Full time year-round employees are eligible for insurance coverage the 1st of the month following one month of service.
• We also offer a generous leave program to eligible employees including Personal Time Off, Paid Vacation, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty, FMLA, Unpaid medical Leave, Military Leave and Unpaid Personal Leave.
• Part Time and Seasonal Employees are also eligible for the Company’s Accident, Critical Illness and Retirement Plan.
• Our Employee Purchase Discount Program is available to all employees. Including up to a 50% off selected Food & Beverage items at Beaver Run outlets and a 20% discount to Breckenridge Sports at Beaver Run Resort. Restrictions apply.
• Employees working 20 hours a week or more are eligible to enroll in the Ski Pass program.