Valentine’s Day is a time to celebrate relationships and the people you love. While gifts such as jewelry or flowers are great, quality time and seeking out new experience’s together can bring you and your partner closer and create new memories you both can cherish. This list shows 5 of the best Valentine’s Day activities in Breckenridge that will leave you with those warm, fuzzy, romantic feelings this holiday is all about.
1. Hit the Mountain TogetherSkiing or riding in Breckenridge is a fun and active way to spend time together. If you are at different ability levels you can take different runs down the mountain then ride up the same lift together. Breckenridge lifts serve a wide variety of terrain so you can still hang out on the lift without one person sacrificing their ski day. You can also switch up your usual winter activity and try something new! If you are both skiers, try taking a snowboarding lesson together. You can also try dog sledding, snowmobiling, or even taking a scenic snowshoe hike. See our recommendations on fun Breckenridge winter activities for non-skiers.
2. Couples MassageA couple who relaxes together has more fun together. Step off the slopes and into the intimate and comfortable atmosphere of the Spa at Beaver Run. Enjoy a beverage and soak in the exclusive salt water hot tubs overlooking the mountains before or after your massage. The salt-water pools as well as robe service are available to anyone who books and appointment at the Spa at Beaver Run.
3. Star Gazing by the Fire PitOutside the Spencer’s Bar and Lounge is a fit pit for guests and visitors to sit around and enjoy. Grab a warm cocktail or hot chocolate from the bar and checkout the stars as you recount the days adventures. The crackling fire will keep you nice and toasty so you can still enjoy the snowy mountain scenery around you without getting chilly. Away from the light pollution of big cities, Breckenridge has a fantastic display of stars and on clear night you can sometimes catch a glimpse of the milky way.
4. Gourmet, Slope-Side DinnerAfter your star gazing session around the fire, head in for a gourmet dinner at Spencer’s Restaurant. Inspired by the fish and game native to the mountains, Spencer’s chefs will be preparing two special Valentine’s weekend meals on Saturday the 13th and on Sunday the 14th. Choose something from our extensive wine menu or try the rotating keg of rare craft beer to complement your meal. Space fill up fast for these meals so make your Breckenridge dining reservations early.
5. Stay in a Room with a ViewSitting next to a real wood burning fireplace and watching the moon rise over the mountains is a truly breath taking experience. Cuddle up with your sweetheart in one of our studio units and enjoy a cozy and intimate room during your weekend getaway. The trick to getting the best view possible is to call our reservations staff directly who can make sure you get everything you are looking for. You can also chat with our concierge who is full of ideas on special amenities and services to help make your stay special.
|If these activities aren’t enough for your personal Valentine’s Day celebrations, then chat with our concierge about other ideas on how to make your getaway more romantic. Who knows, your stay could be so great that your next visit will be with our wedding planner!|