Our entire team is working hard to welcome you to Breckenridge safely. We've enhanced and modified our operations, especially our cleaning and sanitizing procedures and protocols. We've also been working closely with our local and state authorities to comply with public health orders, recommendations and the industry best practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about your stay with us, please reach out: 800-525-2253.
** There are no mandatory mask mandates in Summit County: Follow the link for the most up to date information regarding town regulations.
** Even if you are vaccinated you still must follow all local COVID protocols and guidelines. **
- MASKS: There is NO mask mandate, but the CDC is recommending that everyone regardless of vaccines wears a mask indoors
- PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS: Know before you go. Check the public health orders before you travel.
- CLEANING: Our team has undergone extensive training to adhere to protocols and best practices outlined by the CDC, AHLA and VRMA. Our housekeeping team will use rigorous protocols for cleaning of rooms and all areas (including the use of hospital-level disinfectants) and electrostatic sprayers
- CDC GUIDANCE: We're complying with CDC guidance and regulations.
- HVAC AND VENTILATION SYSTEM: We've upgraded our HVAC system in the conference center buildilng with Global Plasma Solutions' (GPS) NPBI technology - it works to safely clean the air inside industrial, commercial and residential buildings. The patented technology uses an electronic charge to create a plasma field filled with a high concentration of + and - ions. As these ions travel with the air stream they attach to particles, pathogens and gas molecules. We've also upgraded the systems in our restaurants and achieved 5-star certification for adhering to more rigorous standards and protocols.
- COVID EXPOSURE NOTIFICATION/DETECTION APP: Colorado Exposure Notifications can quickly notify you if you’ve likely been exposed, allowing you to reduce risk for your loved ones, seek timely medical attention, and stay home.
WHAT TO KNOW
What's Open at Beaver Run
- Check our "What's Open" page for an update on where to eat and drink at Beaver Run and in The Town of Breck
- The Spa at Beaver Run is open for massage and facial treatments
- The outdoor pool and hot tubs are open, along with the arcade and fitness center with limitations and physical distancing in place
- PLEASE NOTE: many of the amenities might not be open. Please check here for What's Open.
Guest & Employee Pledge
At Beaver Run, your health and wellbeing is our top priority.
To help protect you and to help protect our employees and community, we’re asking you to agree to and take our Safe in Summit Beaver Run pledge. We need you to #DoYourPart and take personal responsibility to protect our community and Beaver Run family.
- I will follow and comply with local public health orders and CDC guidance.
- I will wash my hands often & practice good hygiene (using tissues, covering my mouth when I cough, etc)
- I will stay home and quarantine when I am sick. (Please contact us to rebook or cancel your stay if you're sick. Or, contact us to help make arrangements for a quarantine or medical attention)
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms and report my symptoms to the Beaver Run team immediately – before, during and after my stay.
Contact us if you need help or have questions: 800-525-2253 or email@example.com
Enhanced Safety & Cleaning
Room & Condo Cleaning
- Housekeeping staff pledge and training: Employees will document each room that is cleaned and details.
- Beaver Run has adopted and will follow the protocols and best practices advised by the CDC, American Hotel & Lodging Association and other industry experts.
- All Beaver Run cleaning supplies are EPA-verified as anti-bacterial.
Frequent touch items are identified in a written checklist and prioritized for cleaning. This includes:
- television remote controls
- toilet seats and handles
- door and furniture handles
- water faucet handles
- in-room control panels
- light switches
- temperature control panels
- alarm clocks
- luggage racks and flooring
In guest rooms:
To protect our guests and our housekeeping team, we will not be offering daily housekeeping service.
- We will, however, be offering a delivery of supplies and items upon request
- No housekeeping service will be offered in occupied rooms. Please dial “0” for trash pick up and towel exchange. We will ask you to bag up the trash and/or the used towels and place them outside your room.
- Decorative pillows and other high-touch items have been removed. We will provide all of the guest information on our website and through digital channels.
- To protect our guests and our housekeeping team, we will not be offering daily housekeeping service.
Cleaning & Operational Changes for Public Areas
- Auto disinfecting elevator covers
- Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas
- The cleaning schedule is documented and tracked
- Required safety protocol signs is placed throughout the property and at entrances - following public health & CDC guidance.
- HVAC AND VENTILATION SYSTEM: Beaver Run has upgraded its HVAC system in the conference center with Global Plasma Solutions' (GPS) NPBI technology - it works to safely clean the air inside industrial, commercial and residential buildings. The patented technology uses an electronic charge to create a plasma field filled with a high concentration of + and - ions. As these ions travel with the air stream they attach to particles, pathogens and gas molecules.
- Tech will be dispatched
- We'll be providing curb-side firewood delivery upon request.
- After check out, rooms follow recommended cleaning protocols
- We're providing options for remote, physical distancing check-in
- Bell Carts will be provided and sanitized after each guest use. Staff will retrieve carts from guest
- Beaver Run's free shuttle will be open for the winter season on a limited schedule. If you need assistance with transportation, contact our front desk at 970-453-6000 or dial "0."
- The Breckenridge FreeRide Bus system will be running this winter - and it's FREE.
Food and Beverage
- We're providing online menus and offering takeout and safe ways to order and interact with our guests - please see our what's open page for current hours, menus and information for our dining outlets
- For indoor dining, we're complying with public health orders and guidance
We'll continue to update this information, along with the protocols and procedures per the CDC guidelines and AHLA and Summit County Public Health recommendations and orders.