Our entire team is working hard to welcome you to Breckenridge safely. We've enhanced and modified our operations, especially our cleaning and sanitizing procedures and protocols. We've also been working closely with our local and state authorities to comply with public health orders, recommendations and the industry best practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about your stay with us, please reach out: 800-525-2253.
** There are no mandatory mask mandates in Summit County: Follow the link for the most up to date information regarding town regulations.**
- MASKS: There is NO mask mandate, but check the public health orders and information before you travel.
- PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS: Know before you go. Check the public health orders before you travel.
- CLEANING: Our team has undergone extensive training to adhere to protocols and best practices outlined by the CDC, AHLA and VRMA. Our housekeeping team will use rigorous protocols for cleaning of rooms and all areas (including the use of hospital-level disinfectants) and electrostatic sprayers
- CDC GUIDANCE: We're complying with CDC guidance and regulations.
- HVAC AND VENTILATION SYSTEM: We've upgraded our HVAC system in the conference center buildilng with Global Plasma Solutions' (GPS) NPBI technology - it works to safely clean the air inside industrial, commercial and residential buildings. The patented technology uses an electronic charge to create a plasma field filled with a high concentration of + and - ions. As these ions travel with the air stream they attach to particles, pathogens and gas molecules. We've also upgraded the systems in our restaurants and achieved 5-star certification for adhering to more rigorous standards and protocols.
- COVID EXPOSURE NOTIFICATION/DETECTION APP: Colorado Exposure Notifications can quickly notify you if you’ve likely been exposed, allowing you to reduce risk for your loved ones, seek timely medical attention, and stay home.
WHAT TO KNOW
What's Open at Beaver Run
- Check our "What's Open" page for an update on where to eat and drink at Beaver Run and in The Town of Breck
- The Spa at Beaver Run is open for massage and facial treatments
- The outdoor pool and hot tubs are open, along with the arcade and fitness center with limitations and physical distancing in place
- PLEASE NOTE: We have a lot of activities and businesses that operate seaonally. Please check here for What's Open.
Guest & Employee Pledge
At Beaver Run, your health and wellbeing is our top priority.
To help protect you and to help protect our employees and community, we’re asking you to agree to and take our Safe in Summit Beaver Run pledge. We need you to #DoYourPart and take personal responsibility to protect our community and Beaver Run family.
- I will follow and comply with local public health orders and CDC guidance.
- I will wash my hands often & practice good hygiene (using tissues, covering my mouth when I cough, etc)
- I will stay home and quarantine when I am sick. (Please contact us to rebook or cancel your stay if you're sick. Or, contact us to help make arrangements for a quarantine or medical attention)
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms
Contact us if you need help or have questions: 800-525-2253 or email@example.com
We'll continue to update this information, along with the protocols and procedures per the CDC guidelines and AHLA and Summit County Public Health recommendations and orders.