Our entire team is working hard to welcome you back to Breckenridge safely. We've enhanced and modified our operations, especially our cleaning and sanitizing procedures and protocols. We've also been working closely with our local and state authorities to comply with public health orders, recommendations and the industry best practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about your stay with us, please reach out: 800-525-2253.
- MASKS: The Town of Breckenridge has required the wearing of masks or facial coverings in all public spaces.
- CLEANING: Our team has undergone extensive training to adhere to protocols and best practices outlined by the CDC, AHLA and VRMA. Our housekeeping team will use rigorous protocols for cleaning of rooms and all areas (including the use of hospital-level disinfectants) and electrostatic sprayers
- HEALTH SCREENINGS: We are screening our employees daily and will have the ability to screen our guests, vendors and anyone on property.
- PROTECTIVE MEASURES: You'll notice new dividers at our front desk, deli and elsewhere. In addition, our employees will be wearing masks, gloves and other PPE when appropriate.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: We're implementing new remote check-in processes and reconfiguring our front desk and other areas to allow for 6' of physical distancing.
- PLEDGE: We're asking our guests and employees to take a pledge of personal responsibilty to do their part and wear masks, physically distance, report symptoms and wash their hands and practice good hygiene.
To view our Physical Distancing Protocols that adhere to Summit County Public Health, the CDC and the State of Colorado's Public Health guidelines, click here.
NO WORRY. NO RISK TRAVEL
What's Open at Beaver Run
EAT & DRINK
- The Skywalk Deli is currently open for take-out and pickup services
- The Pub at the Hub is open on weekends
- The BBQ at the Beav on the outdoor, mountainside patio is open on Saturdays through Sept. 19.
- The Spa at Beaver Run is open for massage treatments
- The outdoor pool and hot tubs are open, along with the arcade and fitness center with limitations and physical distancing in place
- PLEASE NOTE: many of the amenities will be limited or not open due to safety issues and public health orders. Please check here for What's Open.
Guest & Employee Pledge
At Beaver Run, your health and wellbeing is our top priority.
To help protect you and to help protect our employees and community, we’re asking you to agree to and take our Safe in Summit Beaver Run pledge. We need you to #DoYourPart and take personal responsibility to protect our community and Beaver Run family.
- I will maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- I will wash my hands often & practice good hygiene (using tissues, covering my mouth when I cough, etc)
- I will wear a mask and cover my face in any public space in Breckenridge, especially when 6’ of physical distance can not be maintained.
- I will stay home and quarantine when I am sick. (Please contact us to rebook or cancel your stay if you're sick. Or, contact us to help make arrangements for a quarantine or medical attention)
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms and report my symptoms to the Beaver Run team immediately – before, during and after my stay.
- I will get the flu vaccine.
Contact us if you need help or have questions: 800-525-2253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Enhanced Safety & Cleaning
Room & Condo Cleaning
- Housekeeping staff pledge and training: Employees will document each room that is cleaned and details.
- Beaver Run has adopted and will follow the protocols and best practices advised by the CDC, American Hotel & Lodging Association and other industry experts.
- Every room will remain unoccupied for at least 24 hours after a check out before housekeeping will begin the deep cleaning and disinfecting process.
- Housekeeping staff will be required to wear masks gloves and other personal protective gear.
- All Beaver Run cleaning supplies are EPA- verified as anti-bacterial.
Frequent touch items are identified in a written checklist and prioritized for cleaning. This includes:
- television remote controls
- toilet seats and handles
- door and furniture handles
- water faucet handles
- in-room control panels
- light switches
- temperature control panels
- alarm clocks
- luggage racks and flooring
In guest rooms:
To protect our guests and our housekeeping team, we will not be offering daily housekeeping service.
- We will, however, be offering a delivery of supplies and items upon request
- No housekeeping service will be offered in occupied rooms. Please dial “0” for trash pick up and towel exchange. We will ask you to bag up the trash and/or the used towels and place them outside your room.
- Decorative pillows and paper products like magazines, channel guides and newspapers and in-house directories will be removed. We will provide all of the guest information on our website and through digital channels.
- To protect our guests and our housekeeping team, we will not be offering daily housekeeping service.
Cleaning & Operational Changes for Public Areas
- Auto disinfecting elevator covers
- Only guests of the same family or party will be allowed to ride in elevators:Groups may enter together. Singles must ride alone, masks required
- Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas
- The cleaning schedule is documented and tracked
- Required safety protocol signs will be placed throughout the property and at entrances - PDP county document will be posted
- Tech will only be dispatched if it's a situation that MUST be handled immediately while the guest is in house
- Guests must vacate the room/property for the maintenance tech to enter.
- Techs must wear gloves and mask, wash hands and use hand sanitizer before and after visit.
- We'll be providing curb-side firewood delivery upon request.
- US customs and airlines will not allow guests to travel from international hot spot areas per CDC guidance
- Early check ins and late check outs will be provided without charge to allow for guests to practice appropriate physical distancing and to stagger arrivals and departures.
- We've created and implemented the No Worry. No Risk Travel Policy : more flexible policies and easy-to-change bookings
- Guest rooms will be assigned to provide maximum physical distancing
- After check out, rooms will remain vacant for at least 24 hours before housekeeping clean
- We're providing options for remote, physical distancing check-in
- Beaver Run will have the ability to monitor guests for illness and symptoms and require guests to report systems.
- Beaver Run will have the ability to conduct health screenings for all guests if needed and is conducting daily health screenings for employees. Anyone displaying a temperature over 100.4 F will be taken to a private, disinfected area for a secondary temperature screening. Anyone with a fever or symptions will not be allowed entry to the property and directed toward medical care.
- Bell Carts will be provided and sanitized after each guest use. Staff will retrieve carts from guest
- Partitions and dividers are installed at the front desk to provide protective, physical distancing
- Reduced staffing at the front desk and physical distancing
- Physical distancing in place for guest check-in and we're encouraging contactless check-in and check out.
- Will be CLOSED for the summer season. If you need assistance with transportation, contact our front desk at 970-453-6000.
- The Breckenridge FreeRide Bus system will be running this summer.
Food and Beverage
- We'll be providing online menus and encouraging take-out and safe ways to order and interact with our guests.
- We're ensuring that there's a minimum of 6' distance between tables
- We're reducing the capacity of the guests at the restaurant per health orders and safety guidelines.
- There will be no buffets or self serve items. Coffee and other items must be served by a server
- We're providing pre-made boxed meals and encouraging guests to order take-out or pickup.
- We're providing outdoor dining options.
We'll continue to update this information, along with the protocols and procedures per the CDC guidelines and AHLA and Summit County Public Health recommendations and orders.