- All paper including newspapers, magazines and office paper is recycled
- Guest recycling bags are available in all guest rooms
- Additional recycling is available in all lobbies, conference center, Building 3 pool area and outside of Concierge (more locations to be added).
- All departments recycle paper, plastic, aluminum, glass and tin
- Copy paper that is 20% recycled post consumer waste
- Toilet paper for guest rooms is EPA compliant with at least 20% post consumer waste materials
- Facial tissue and bulk rolls of toilet paper for common areas are 100% recycled
- All in-room and bulk coffee for restaurants is USDA Organic
- Developing private label, all natural, eco-friendly in room amenities.
- All guest room lighting has been changed to compact fluorescent bulbs with the exception of dimmer lights
- Water conservation cards are located in the rooms for guest choice on towels
- Low water use toilets are being installed on an as needed basis
- Sheets are washed every 3rd day, unless specifically requested by the guest
- Old furniture from condos and conference center is sold or given away to be reused and is not thrown in a dumpster.
In addition, we are implementing a three year plan to address cardboard recycling, environmentally friendly cleaning supplies and energy efficiency.