Dog Friendly Policies at Beaver Run Resort
Please do not give your pet a bath in the bathtub. If your pet is dirty, please contact the front desk for information on local grooming services.
Any damage caused by dogs must be reported to management immediately so proper action can be taken to avoid inconvenience to other guests. The owner is liable for any damage or injury caused by pets.
Management may revoke the right to have pets in guestrooms if any of the above conditions are not met.
I will dial "0" to let the front office know that we are checking out. After the room inspection, the pet deposit will be refunded as long as no extra cleaning is required.
- All dog(s) must be registered at the front desk as they are allowed in designated rooms only.
- No more than two domestic dogs are permitted in any guestroom
- The dog(s) must pose no threat to guests or hotel associates.
- The dog(s) must be on a leash at all times when in public areas, hallways or the outside grounds of the hotel.
- The dog(s) must be in good health and up to date on all relevant vaccinations (including rabies), house-trained, clean and free of any parasites such as ticks or fleas.
- The owner of the dog(s) is liable for the health, safety, and welfare of dogs staying on property.
- The dog(s) is not under 1 year of age and not over 50lbs
- My dog(s) will not be left in the room unattended
- Daily housekeeping will be suspended if dog(s) are discovered left unattended in a guestroom. I understand that there will be no servicing the guestroom (housekeeping, engineering, in-room dining, etc.) while the dog is present in the room. Hotel staff will not enter any room that has an unrestrained pet.
- In accordance with local pet laws, please ensure that you pick up after your dog at all times. All litter is to be disposed of properly by guests with the provided bags
- I will put the provided tag on my dog's collar
- The dog(s) may not be left unattended in guestrooms, on property, or in vehicles in the parking lot, even if they are kenneled. I will hang the "dog in room" sign on the door when our pet is in the room
- I will keep my dog out of restricted areas: restaurants, lounges, pools, and spa
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints – barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, security can take the dog out of the room. A fee of $20 per hour will be assessed for time that security is with the dog and the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their dog(s).
- A cell phone number must be provided in the event that there is a problem with my dog.
- I will inspect the room and report any existing stains, damage, etc, to avoid being charged for pre-existing issues upon check out. I will report them to the manager/supervisor on duty who can be reached through the hotel operator (dial"0").
- Additional cleaning charges may apply and will be billed to your credit card if we find any of the following issues with your room:
- A dog is found in an undesignated room
- Soiled or torn carpet and/or bed linens
- Scratches on furniture, walls or doors
- Excessive pet odor
- Animal hair on the bed or furniture (we ask that you not allow your pets onto the beds or furniture)