Shipping and Receiving
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Saturday & Sunday 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
The above hours are subject to change. Call 0 for after hours pickup or delivery.
We are able to ship and receive FedEx, UPS and RAC Transport letters, packages and pallets provided that:
- All outgoing items must have a Beaver Run Resort shipping form completed with all required information including registered guest name, room number, credit card or account number.
- All letters and packages must be enclosed in the appropriate mailer or box.
- Packaging materials are available at the Shipping and Receiving Department.
- All incoming items must be addressed to a registered guest, conference group or exhibitor. All items without adequate information will be held until registered guest name, room number, credit card or account number can be obtained.
- Exhibitors shipping to Beaver Run Resort that are not registered guests must fill out the top and billing sections of the shipping form and fax it prior to delivery to Beaver Run Resort Receiving at 970-453-8796.
- If your packages require special storage or delivery contact our Receiving Department three days prior to package arrival by calling 970-453-8726. Additional fees may apply.
- All mailing and shipping costs are in addition to handling fees.
All letters and packages received by Beaver Run Resort may be picked up or delivered to the Front Desk, your room or the Conference Center. Please call extension 8726 or 0 for package pickup or delivery. Direct all inquiries to Shipping and Receiving at 970-453-8726.
A handling fee will be charged for all packages handled by Beaver Run Resort at the fee schedule listed below.
||Storage Fee (excess of 3 days
||$2.00 each day
||$25.00 each day
*Pre-approval for all pallets must be obtained from the Shipping and Receiving Department.
Limitation of Liability and Responsibility for Material Handling Services:
Beaver Run Resort shall not be responsible for damage to uncrated materials; materials improperly packed or concealed damage.
Beaver Run Resort shall not be responsible for loss, theft, or disappearance of materials after same has been picked up or delivered to designated areas.
Claims for loss or damage must be submitted to Beaver Run Resort Security Department prior to checkout or the close of exhibit show.
It is understood that Beaver Run Resort is not an insurer; that insurance, if any, should be obtained by the guest or exhibitor. It is suggested that the guest or exhibitor arrange all risk coverage. Materials should be insured from the time they leave their origin until they are returned after departure from Beaver Run Resort.
Limitation of Liability:
Beaver Run Resort shall not be responsible, liable or required to pay for any loss, damage, or delay due to or resulting from fire, acts of God, theft, vandalism, strikes, lockouts or work stoppages of any kind, or any cause beyond its control, or the acts or omissions of Beaver Run Resort, its employees, agents and contractors, except for willful and wanton negligence and intentional misconduct.
Beaver Run Resort's liability shall be limited to the physical loss of or damage to the specific article which is lost or damaged, and in any event Beaver Run Resort maximum liability shall be limited to a maximum liability of $50.00 per item, or $1,000.00 per shipment, whichever is less, irrespective of the cause of such loss or damage.
Beaver Run Resort shall not be liable to any extent whatsoever for any actual, potential or assumed loss of profits or revenues, or for any collateral costs, which may result from any loss or damage to materials which may make it impossible or impractical to use same.
Beaver Run Resort is not acting as and is not a bailee, and no bailment exists or has been established.
The consignment or delivery of a shipment to Beaver Run Resort by a guest or exhibitor, or by any shipper to or on behalf of the same, shall be construed as an acceptance by such guest or exhibitor (and/or other shipper) of the terms and conditions set forth.
Download or View Shipping Form